Mobee Technology Magic Hub
Mobee Technology is back with another cool Mac peripheral, this time taking its usual unique design to the world of USB hubs. Mobee’s Magic Hub is the world’s first four-port USB 3.0 hub designed to sit discretely at the back of an iMac or Apple Display. Not only does Magic Hub attach to the back of your Mac stand like it was designed to be there, but it’s even directly powered by your standard Apple power cord, passing power through to your iMac or Display, and eliminating the need for a separate wall adapter or outlet while remaining powered to charge your USB devices even when your iMac or Display is turned off.
The four USB 3.0 ports also provide a full 2.1A of power—enough to quickly charge up to four iPads simultaneously. The Magic Hub is expected to be available in early October 2014 and can be pre-ordered from Mobee’s web site today.
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- YouTube app won’t work on older Apple TVs, versions of iOS starting in May
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?