MOS Magnetic Cable Organizer
MOS’s Magnetic Cable Organizer ($24-$40) is a good example of how a Kickstarter campaign should work. Funded in August of 2012, the finished product ended up shipping in December—only about a month past the estimated delivery—and is now available for direct purchase. Available in white or black plastic as well as a premium aluminum version, this eye-catching cable organization system is made to help keep your desk free of the clutter of cords.
The top surface of the accessory is magnetic, allowing compatible cables to latch right on and stay in place. For Mac users, this is specifically handy for grasping an unused MagSafe connector. For Lightning cables or anything else that isn’t magnetic, you get three magnetic cable ties that be wrapped around to hold them down. On the underside of the Magnetic Cable Organizer you’ll find a microsuction base that keeps it from sliding around on your desk; it also ships with 3M adhesive so that it can be mounted vertically. Pretty cool, thoughtful, and worthy of the price.
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Apple outlines limited HomeKit support for non-HomeKit accessories
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio Case for iPad Air 2
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014