MOS Magnetic Cable Organizer
MOS’s Magnetic Cable Organizer ($24-$40) is a good example of how a Kickstarter campaign should work. Funded in August of 2012, the finished product ended up shipping in December—only about a month past the estimated delivery—and is now available for direct purchase. Available in white or black plastic as well as a premium aluminum version, this eye-catching cable organization system is made to help keep your desk free of the clutter of cords.
The top surface of the accessory is magnetic, allowing compatible cables to latch right on and stay in place. For Mac users, this is specifically handy for grasping an unused MagSafe connector. For Lightning cables or anything else that isn’t magnetic, you get three magnetic cable ties that be wrapped around to hold them down. On the underside of the Magnetic Cable Organizer you’ll find a microsuction base that keeps it from sliding around on your desk; it also ships with 3M adhesive so that it can be mounted vertically. Pretty cool, thoughtful, and worthy of the price.
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 2 to developers
- Toyota currently has ‘no plans’ to adopt CarPlay in the US
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- iWalk Rugged Power Case for iPhone 6
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?
- How do I find and remove only downloaded tracks with iTunes Match?