MOS Magnetic Cable Organizer
MOS’s Magnetic Cable Organizer ($24-$40) is a good example of how a Kickstarter campaign should work. Funded in August of 2012, the finished product ended up shipping in December—only about a month past the estimated delivery—and is now available for direct purchase. Available in white or black plastic as well as a premium aluminum version, this eye-catching cable organization system is made to help keep your desk free of the clutter of cords.
The top surface of the accessory is magnetic, allowing compatible cables to latch right on and stay in place. For Mac users, this is specifically handy for grasping an unused MagSafe connector. For Lightning cables or anything else that isn’t magnetic, you get three magnetic cable ties that be wrapped around to hold them down. On the underside of the Magnetic Cable Organizer you’ll find a microsuction base that keeps it from sliding around on your desk; it also ships with 3M adhesive so that it can be mounted vertically. Pretty cool, thoughtful, and worthy of the price.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Apple to add 3X Retina Display support to iPhone 6?
- iPhone 6 logic board leak shows NFC, A8 chips
- Massive report reveals Apple’s PR strategies
- iWatch not shipping until 2015?
- Report: Dutch chipmaker NXP to provide iPhone 6 NFC chips
- Video Review: Parrot’s Jumping Sumo and Rolling Spider
- Apps of the Week: Hyperlapse, BioShock, Asphalt 8 1.5 + more
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- Report: iPhone 6 to feature NFC mobile payments
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today