MOS Magnetic Cable Organizer
MOS’s Magnetic Cable Organizer ($24-$40) is a good example of how a Kickstarter campaign should work. Funded in August of 2012, the finished product ended up shipping in December—only about a month past the estimated delivery—and is now available for direct purchase. Available in white or black plastic as well as a premium aluminum version, this eye-catching cable organization system is made to help keep your desk free of the clutter of cords.
The top surface of the accessory is magnetic, allowing compatible cables to latch right on and stay in place. For Mac users, this is specifically handy for grasping an unused MagSafe connector. For Lightning cables or anything else that isn’t magnetic, you get three magnetic cable ties that be wrapped around to hold them down. On the underside of the Magnetic Cable Organizer you’ll find a microsuction base that keeps it from sliding around on your desk; it also ships with 3M adhesive so that it can be mounted vertically. Pretty cool, thoughtful, and worthy of the price.
- Alleged rear shell for 5.5” iPhone 6 leaked
- Video Review: Otterbox Agility Tablet System
- NFL Now channel comes to Apple TV
- New iPhone 6 schematic leak shows protruding camera lens
- Mercedes, Volvo delay CarPlay support until 2015
- iOS 8 beta suggests 1472x828 resolution, more icons for iPhone 6 Home Screen?
- Report: Apple releases iOS 8 beta 6 to testing partners
- Sprint announces Family Share Pack data plans
- Report: 5.5” iPhone 6 to use 2915 mAh battery
- Apple to debut reversible USB Lightning cable?
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- Go Design TravelCard Charger
- OtterBox Agility Tablet System for iPad Air
- SwitchEasy B’Spoke for iPad Air
- Kero Products Nomad Cable Lightning
- Juno Labs Juno Power Junojumpr
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today