MOS Magnetic Cable Organizer
MOS’s Magnetic Cable Organizer ($24-$40) is a good example of how a Kickstarter campaign should work. Funded in August of 2012, the finished product ended up shipping in December—only about a month past the estimated delivery—and is now available for direct purchase. Available in white or black plastic as well as a premium aluminum version, this eye-catching cable organization system is made to help keep your desk free of the clutter of cords.
The top surface of the accessory is magnetic, allowing compatible cables to latch right on and stay in place. For Mac users, this is specifically handy for grasping an unused MagSafe connector. For Lightning cables or anything else that isn’t magnetic, you get three magnetic cable ties that be wrapped around to hold them down. On the underside of the Magnetic Cable Organizer you’ll find a microsuction base that keeps it from sliding around on your desk; it also ships with 3M adhesive so that it can be mounted vertically. Pretty cool, thoughtful, and worthy of the price.
- Amazon to ban sale of Apple TV
- Former Boeing CFO James Bell elected to Apple’s Board of Directors
- Apple releases iOS 9.1 beta 3 to developers
- Apple releases iOS 9.0.2
- Cook urges businesses, governments to address social problems
- A note on our iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus case reviews
- Apple pulls app that documented US drone strikes
- Apple Music, iTunes movies and iBooks made available in China
- Google Maps gets Apple Watch support
- Apple Pay coming to Canada by late October?
- Spigen Neo Hybrid / Carbon / EX + Ultra Hybrid for iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- Speck CandyShell Clear and CandyShell Inked Jonathan Adler for iPhone 6/6s
- BenQ treVolo Bluetooth Portable Electrostatic Speaker
- iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- TrackR bravo
- Apple iPad mini 4 Silicone Case + Smart Cover
- Apple iPad mini 4
- Fluance Fi50 Bluetooth speaker
- Ultimate Ears UE Boom 2
- Jaybird X2 Bluetooth Headphones
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?