Moshi Codex MacBook Case
There are plenty of neoprene sleeves for MacBooks out there, and hard plastic cases that snap on to the top and bottom of your machine. Moshi’s upcoming Codex MacBook Case ($70-$80) is something different. Available later this summer for all MacBook Airs and Retina display MacBook Pros, the case offers benefits over other styles, such as the ability to use your MacBook without removing it. It’s also truly distinctive looking, although it fits in well with the rest of Moshi’s lineup.
Made of a “high-resilience polymeric hybrid material,” Codex looks like brushed metal. Inside, it’s lined with memory foam and micro-fiber, to protect your Mac. It zippers shut to protect your computer when not in use, but doesn’t have to be removed when you’re working; the case still provides full access to the ports when opened.
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Apple outlines limited HomeKit support for non-HomeKit accessories
- Report: Apple agrees to accept product inspections from Chinese government
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- NimbleBit announces Apple Watch support for Letterpad
- Apple acquires music analytics firm Semetric
- Apple terminates Crimean developer agreements due to U.S. sanctions
- Apple commemorates Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio Case for iPad Air 2
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air 2
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014