Moshi iVisor Air
Although we’re generally pretty big fans of screen protectors for Apple’s pocket devices and tablets, installing film can be a big pain. If you don’t get everything lined up perfectly on the first try, you might be out of luck; even if you do, you may be forced to accept dust and air bubbles trapped between the film and screen. That’s why Moshi’s iVisor Air ($37) for the MacBook Air is so appealing; it reduces glare, fingerprints, and other issues on your MacBook’s screen, while eliminating installation issues.
Rather than using adhesive across the entire protective surface, iVisor Air is only sticky around the MacBook Air’s bezel. This makes installation much, much easier, and completely gets rid of ugly bubbles and dust. Plus, it can be taken and off, washed, and reused if need be. Although it’s not explicitly sold as an anti-glare film, Moshi does say that iVisor Air reduces glare to a degree—always a good thing—while ensuring the clarity of the display. Far more optional for MacBook users than for iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch users, iVisor Air is nonetheless a viable option considering that Apple doesn’t offer multiple screen finishes for its Air models.
- Initial benchmarks show new iPod touch running slightly slower than iPhone 6
- Apple unveils new iPod touch, new nano and shuffle colors
- Logitech debuts Logi BLOK cases for iPad Air 2
- Apple releases iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Apple sued over iWatch trademark it doesn’t own
- Apple progressing in TV service negotiations, aiming for fall debut
- Final major bank signs on as Apple Pay goes live in UK
- Apple releases iTunes 12.2.1 with iTunes Match, Apple Music fixes
- Big pharma firms looking to integrate ResearchKit
- M.I.A. project joins the ranks of Apple Music-exclusives
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?