The Onion got it right when it said that 90% of your time is spent in front of glowing rectangles. If you’re going to be staring at them all day, you might as well keep them clean. That’s why Moshi came out with TeraGlove ($16), a screen cleaning cloth that’s designed to work on your Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPad—really any of those rectangles. And no, it’s not just another cleaning cloth.
In the package are two pieces: TeraGlove and an empty spray bottle. The glove is a square of padded microfiber with a pocket big enough for four fingers on the top. Once you slide your hand in, you can get started removing smudges and fingerprints right away. And if there are any stubborn spots, fill the spray bottle with plain old water, squirt some on to the glove, and you’re good to go. The material doesn’t require any special chemicals or solvents, and thanks to its shape, it’s easier to leave sitting next to a computer than a floppy old cloth. It’s the typically sharp design we’ve come to expect from Moshi.
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- YouTube app won’t work on older Apple TVs, versions of iOS starting in May
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?