The Onion got it right when it said that 90% of your time is spent in front of glowing rectangles. If you’re going to be staring at them all day, you might as well keep them clean. That’s why Moshi came out with TeraGlove ($16), a screen cleaning cloth that’s designed to work on your Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPad—really any of those rectangles. And no, it’s not just another cleaning cloth.
In the package are two pieces: TeraGlove and an empty spray bottle. The glove is a square of padded microfiber with a pocket big enough for four fingers on the top. Once you slide your hand in, you can get started removing smudges and fingerprints right away. And if there are any stubborn spots, fill the spray bottle with plain old water, squirt some on to the glove, and you’re good to go. The material doesn’t require any special chemicals or solvents, and thanks to its shape, it’s easier to leave sitting next to a computer than a floppy old cloth. It’s the typically sharp design we’ve come to expect from Moshi.
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- Iovine: Human curation is key for Apple Music
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Apple Music roundup: iOS 8.4 to get early Tuesday release, Sonos support on the way
- Apple suppliers now making iPhones with Force Touch
- Parrot announces North American details for new Minidrone lineup
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- Olloclip Active Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?