The Onion got it right when it said that 90% of your time is spent in front of glowing rectangles. If you’re going to be staring at them all day, you might as well keep them clean. That’s why Moshi came out with TeraGlove ($16), a screen cleaning cloth that’s designed to work on your Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPad—really any of those rectangles. And no, it’s not just another cleaning cloth.
In the package are two pieces: TeraGlove and an empty spray bottle. The glove is a square of padded microfiber with a pocket big enough for four fingers on the top. Once you slide your hand in, you can get started removing smudges and fingerprints right away. And if there are any stubborn spots, fill the spray bottle with plain old water, squirt some on to the glove, and you’re good to go. The material doesn’t require any special chemicals or solvents, and thanks to its shape, it’s easier to leave sitting next to a computer than a floppy old cloth. It’s the typically sharp design we’ve come to expect from Moshi.
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Apple extends agreement with TomTom for Maps
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Apple, others urge Obama not to limit encryption
- WSJ: Apple dropped TV set plans ‘more than a year ago’
- Appeals court cuts award in Apple’s $930M win over Samsung
- Apple developing ‘Find my Watch’ for Apple Watch; new Apple TV larger in size?
- Apple acquires GPS firm Coherent Navigation
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple to drop iPhone 3G, 3GS support as of June 9th
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?