mSeven Software mSecure
Not only do you have a ton of passwords, but every time you create a new one, it has to be more complex than the last. Sound about right? If so, mSeven Software’s mSecure ($20) is worth a look. The ultra-secure app manages all of your passwords, along with credit card info, bank accounts, and more. And thanks to a recent update, it now automatically syncs to the company’s iOS app using iCloud.
Those familiar with AgileBits’ 1Password will find this app’s functionality to be pretty similar, although it only holds your passwords, and doesn’t fill them in in your browser. If you need to generate a new password, it can create un-guessable codes. If you’ve been using a competitor but want to make the switch, mSecure supports importing that data via spreadsheet. To celebrate its most recent release, the app is currently available for half-off in the Mac App Store.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards