mSeven Software mSecure
Not only do you have a ton of passwords, but every time you create a new one, it has to be more complex than the last. Sound about right? If so, mSeven Software’s mSecure ($20) is worth a look. The ultra-secure app manages all of your passwords, along with credit card info, bank accounts, and more. And thanks to a recent update, it now automatically syncs to the company’s iOS app using iCloud.
Those familiar with AgileBits’ 1Password will find this app’s functionality to be pretty similar, although it only holds your passwords, and doesn’t fill them in in your browser. If you need to generate a new password, it can create un-guessable codes. If you’ve been using a competitor but want to make the switch, mSecure supports importing that data via spreadsheet. To celebrate its most recent release, the app is currently available for half-off in the Mac App Store.
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?