Mujjo Sleeve for 15" MacBook Pro with Retina Display
If you’re dropping $2200 or more on a new 15” MacBook Pro with Retina display, spending a few more bucks on a quality case is probably a good investment—after all, the new machine’s outside is as fancy as the high-resolution display. One of the first solutions to make it to market is thankfully classy: Mujjo’s Sleeve (€65/~$79) combines leather and wool felt to create a sharp-looking option.
The soft wool body is specifically designed for the computer’s slimmed-down frame. To keep your Mac from sliding out, the leather flap is studded with a snap that attaches to a rivet on the fabric. Underneath is a storage compartment for small accessories and documents. It’s not the cheapest sleeve around, but the Retina MacBook Pro isn’t exactly inexpensive either, so they’re well-matched.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Apple pulls Nest from its stores
- Apple Maps van spotted in greater NYC metro area
- Apple announces annual Back to School promotion, excludes iOS devices
- Apple planning Touch ID Apple TV remote?
- Report: Integrated Apple Watch charging coming to third-party accessories
- Apple releases second iOS 9 public beta
- Microsoft releases email messaging app for iOS
- Apple blocks App Store reviews from users running iOS betas
- Notes from Apple’s Q3 2015 earnings call
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?