Newer Technology 11 Piece Portable Toolkit
Of course the guys and girls behind the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store are always appreciated. After all, you really don’t want to be the one to clean up your MacBook Pro after you spill coffee on it. But sometimes it’s more convenient to get in the machine yourself, and if you’ve ever tried before, you know you need the right tools. Thankfully Newer Technology has collected all the instruments you’ll need in its 11 Piece Portable Tool Kit ($18).
The kit is composed of just about everything you should need to get into your Mac—including two different straight blades, two sizes of Phillips head screwdrivers, three Torx drivers, scissor clamps, a set of tweezers, and two spudgers—all packed up in padded nylon case. Just don’t try to be a hero, ok? Some things are better left to the professionals.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?