Ogio Newt II Mono
Unless you’re a golfer, you may not be familiar with Ogio. The company is best known for its golf bags and apparel, but its full lineup includes plenty of other accessories, including some really cool bags. We’re particularly interested in Newt II Mono ($95). Like most computer backpacks on the market today, it’ll hold your Mac—up to a 15” MacBook Pro—plus your iPad and a whole lot more. What sets it apart from the crowd is the great design; it’s practical and cool, with a variety of different color options that transform it from sleek and futuristic to hip and funky.
Newt II Mono is a sling-style bag made from ballistic nylon, with one cross body strap and a plastic snap for quick release. Dedicated padded pockets hold your tablet and computer, with another for your phone on the side, and one big compartment in the middle for books and the like. Unzip the bag’s front panel and you’ll find an organizer for small accessories such as keys and pens, plus a zippered pocket. The patterns offer a nice example of how materials can significantly change the look of a unique shape for different users.
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 2 to developers
- Toyota currently has ‘no plans’ to adopt CarPlay in the US
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- iWalk Rugged Power Case for iPhone 6
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?
- How do I find and remove only downloaded tracks with iTunes Match?