Ogio Newt II Mono
Unless you’re a golfer, you may not be familiar with Ogio. The company is best known for its golf bags and apparel, but its full lineup includes plenty of other accessories, including some really cool bags. We’re particularly interested in Newt II Mono ($95). Like most computer backpacks on the market today, it’ll hold your Mac—up to a 15” MacBook Pro—plus your iPad and a whole lot more. What sets it apart from the crowd is the great design; it’s practical and cool, with a variety of different color options that transform it from sleek and futuristic to hip and funky.
Newt II Mono is a sling-style bag made from ballistic nylon, with one cross body strap and a plastic snap for quick release. Dedicated padded pockets hold your tablet and computer, with another for your phone on the side, and one big compartment in the middle for books and the like. Unzip the bag’s front panel and you’ll find an organizer for small accessories such as keys and pens, plus a zippered pocket. The patterns offer a nice example of how materials can significantly change the look of a unique shape for different users.
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Apple extends agreement with TomTom for Maps
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Apple, others urge Obama not to limit encryption
- WSJ: Apple dropped TV set plans ‘more than a year ago’
- Appeals court cuts award in Apple’s $930M win over Samsung
- Apple developing ‘Find my Watch’ for Apple Watch; new Apple TV larger in size?
- Apple acquires GPS firm Coherent Navigation
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple to drop iPhone 3G, 3GS support as of June 9th
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?