Ogio Newt II Mono
Unless you’re a golfer, you may not be familiar with Ogio. The company is best known for its golf bags and apparel, but its full lineup includes plenty of other accessories, including some really cool bags. We’re particularly interested in Newt II Mono ($95). Like most computer backpacks on the market today, it’ll hold your Mac—up to a 15” MacBook Pro—plus your iPad and a whole lot more. What sets it apart from the crowd is the great design; it’s practical and cool, with a variety of different color options that transform it from sleek and futuristic to hip and funky.
Newt II Mono is a sling-style bag made from ballistic nylon, with one cross body strap and a plastic snap for quick release. Dedicated padded pockets hold your tablet and computer, with another for your phone on the side, and one big compartment in the middle for books and the like. Unzip the bag’s front panel and you’ll find an organizer for small accessories such as keys and pens, plus a zippered pocket. The patterns offer a nice example of how materials can significantly change the look of a unique shape for different users.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?