Oisin Prendiville + Pádraig Kennedy Tokens
We don’t normally feature apps aimed solely at developers, but this one’s too cool to pass up. Tokens (Free/$29), from developers Oisin Prendiville and Pádraig Kennedy, is a standalone tool for managing App Store promo codes. If you’ve never had to deal with getting them out, consider yourself lucky. It’s normally a big hassle, but Tokens makes the process whole lot easier and gives you features Apple doesn’t.
Once you’ve logged into Tokens with your Apple Connect account, it automatically pulls down all the apps associated with it. The free version allows you to share codes for one app, while the paid version is for those with multiple apps—it supports as many as you have. To distribute codes, simply click on one of the “Available” boxes, name it if you’d like, and then right click to choose how you’d like to share it. Tokens even tells you when the code has been redeemed.
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- YouTube app won’t work on older Apple TVs, versions of iOS starting in May
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?