Oisin Prendiville + Pádraig Kennedy Tokens
We don’t normally feature apps aimed solely at developers, but this one’s too cool to pass up. Tokens (Free/$29), from developers Oisin Prendiville and Pádraig Kennedy, is a standalone tool for managing App Store promo codes. If you’ve never had to deal with getting them out, consider yourself lucky. It’s normally a big hassle, but Tokens makes the process whole lot easier and gives you features Apple doesn’t.
Once you’ve logged into Tokens with your Apple Connect account, it automatically pulls down all the apps associated with it. The free version allows you to share codes for one app, while the paid version is for those with multiple apps—it supports as many as you have. To distribute codes, simply click on one of the “Available” boxes, name it if you’d like, and then right click to choose how you’d like to share it. Tokens even tells you when the code has been redeemed.
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Apple to add 3X Retina Display support to iPhone 6?
- iPhone 6 logic board leak shows NFC, A8 chips
- Massive report reveals Apple’s PR strategies
- iWatch not shipping until 2015?
- Report: Dutch chipmaker NXP to provide iPhone 6 NFC chips
- Video Review: Parrot’s Jumping Sumo and Rolling Spider
- Apps of the Week: Hyperlapse, BioShock, Asphalt 8 1.5 + more
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today