OpenEmu OpenEmu Multiple Video Game System
Even as video games continue to advance, the classics remain in high demand. ROMs allow you to play older titles—that’ve been acquired legally, of course—but before now, there’s been no good system for collecting all your games in one place. Enter the OpenEmu Multiple Video Game System (Free). Think of it as the iTunes of ROMs, designed to organize, store, and play your favorite antique games.
OpenEmu supports 12 different consoles, all in one place. There are handhelds such as Game Boy and Game Gear, as well as systems like Sega Genesis and Virtual Boy. The app will scan your system for pre-existing ROMs, or you can drag and drop them into the library, where they’ll automatically be organized and assigned box art. OpenEmu offers a free pack of homebrew games to get you started, and to really get the most out of your games, there’s controller support, too.
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- YouTube app won’t work on older Apple TVs, versions of iOS starting in May
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?