Operatio Pin Tiki Ball
We’re suckers for cool pinball games, so when Operatio’s Pin Tiki Ball launched for the Mac, we had to check it out, and it’s a cool take on traditional pinball tables. Ported over from the iOS version, the tropical theme allows the developer to employ a novel twist: instead of metal balls, you bounce around hot lava balls to crush fruit and protect the natives.
By default, the flippers are assigned to your Mac’s option/alt keys, and the arrows are used for tilt—you can certainly remap them if you want. In addition to the nice graphics and what are described as “cartoony physics,” Pin Tiki Ball has all the components you’d expect from a digital pinball game: all sorts of crazy ways to get rack up points, bonus games, and more. For the $2 introductory price, it’s a gimme for pinball fans.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?