Pelican 1070CC HardBack Case
There may be a time when you need a case for your 11” MacBook Air that will get you through any situation. Designed for all scenarios, Pelican offers the stylish 1070CC HardBack Case ($85) with a molded foam insert, and non-skid rubber feet. Waterproof, crush-proof and dust-proof, the 1070CC is the rare MacBook case that can survive pretty much anything. Perhaps more important than those features is that Pelican offers a lifetime guarantee, providing a little extra peace of mind for precarious situations.
The polycarbonate body and latch offer complete protection in virtually any scenario, while a shoulder strap lets you carry it around easily. While it’s small enough to fit the 11” Air, there’s enough extra space in the soft liner to accommodate a 13” Air, as well. It’s a rock-solid option for creative professionals who might not know where they’ll be going on any given day.
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?