Pelican 1070CC HardBack Case
There may be a time when you need a case for your 11” MacBook Air that will get you through any situation. Designed for all scenarios, Pelican offers the stylish 1070CC HardBack Case ($85) with a molded foam insert, and non-skid rubber feet. Waterproof, crush-proof and dust-proof, the 1070CC is the rare MacBook case that can survive pretty much anything. Perhaps more important than those features is that Pelican offers a lifetime guarantee, providing a little extra peace of mind for precarious situations.
The polycarbonate body and latch offer complete protection in virtually any scenario, while a shoulder strap lets you carry it around easily. While it’s small enough to fit the 11” Air, there’s enough extra space in the soft liner to accommodate a 13” Air, as well. It’s a rock-solid option for creative professionals who might not know where they’ll be going on any given day.
- Apple takes 15 percent of subscription fees for Apple TV signups
- Apple takes 15 percent of subscription fee for Apple TV signups
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Apple Watch Sport, 42mm case and black Sport band top pre-sale estimates
- Report: Apple Watch Sport comes with three band pieces, not two separate bands
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Apple vying for artist exclusives for streaming music service; family plan?
- Report: Apple has spent $38 million on Apple Watch TV ads
- Apple Watch bands also experiencing delayed shipping times
- Apple Watch models sell out quickly, shipping estimates now 4-6 weeks or later
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?