Penclic Bluetooth B2 Mouse
If you’re past the point of wanting to use a traditional mouse or trackpad, Penclic’s Bluetooth B2 Mouse ($90) may fit your needs as the next input device for your Mac. Akin to a pen, it enables your wrist and hand to move vertically, which is supposedly healthier than the classic horizontal positions required by traditional mice and pads. Of course, you’ll have to give up Multi-Touch features, but the ergonomics may well be worth it, especially if you already have wrist issues.
Bluetooth B2 Mouse actually moves around your desk, but it doesn’t require a mousepad. There are five buttons on the pen’s shaft, plus a scroll wheel on the base, and the rechargeable battery inside lasts up to two months. We’re sure it will take some getting used to, but who knows—maybe input devices like this will become more popular over time.
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?