Pentax Ricoh Imaging Ricoh GR
Last year, Sony introduced its pocket-sized cameras with DSLR capabilities, and Nikon wasn’t too far behind them. Now Pentax Ricoh Imaging is jumping on board with Ricoh GR ($800). It’s being compared to Nikon’s Coolpix A, but rings in at $300 less. The guts in this one make it a smart choice for the prosumer who’s not looking to break the bank, but still wants high quality images.
Ricoh GR packs a 16-megapixel APS-C size image sensor, compared to Coolpix A’s 16.2. The lens has the same 28mm-equivalant width, although the lens is a bit smaller—18.3mm compared to 18.5mm. You’re looking at the same ISO range of 100 to 25,600, full 1080p video recording, and a three inch display on the back.
- Apps of the Week: Microsoft’s MSN apps
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3 cellular models available in China this week
- Apple releases iOS 8.2 beta 2 to developers
- First wave of IBM MobileFirst for iOS Apps appear
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.2, fixing missing ringtones issue
- Apple TV adds Dailymotion, Fusion, The Scene, UFC channels
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Former Apple exec receives one-year prison sentence
- STM Skinny Pro for iPad Air 2
- SwitchEasy Rave for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Wrap for iPhone 6 Plus
- Dog & Bone Wetsuit for iPhone 6
- Belkin Qode Ultimate + Ultimate Pro Keyboard Cases for iPad Air 2
- Evollve Ozobot
- Skech Crystal for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, Hard Rubber + Ice for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPad Air 2
- Magpul Field Case for iPhone 6
- Twelve South HiRise Deluxe for iPhone + iPad
- Speck StyleFolio for iPad Air 2
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0