Pioneer DDJ-WeGO Compact DJ Controller
We’re big fans of Algoriddim’s djay software in all its iterations: iPad, iPhone, and of course the big Mac version. That’s why we were excited to find out that Pioneer’s most affordable DJ controller, DDJ-WeGO ($299) is now compatible with the popular app. Available with a white, black, red, green, or violet trim, the unit is attractive and brings all sorts of mixing power right to your fingertips.
DDJ-WeGo comes with a light “djay LE” version of the software for free—you can also use the full version, which is available from the Mac App Store. It has everything you’d expect from a turntable accessory, including two jog wheels and plenty of effects. The unit is USB-powered, so you don’t have to worry about toting any extra cords or chargers. And at less than four pounds, it’s easy enough to carry along with your gear.
- NFL Now channel comes to Apple TV
- New iPhone 6 schematic leak shows protruding camera lens
- Mercedes, Volvo delay CarPlay support until 2015
- iOS 8 beta suggests 1472x828 resolution, more icons for iPhone 6 Home Screen?
- Report: Apple releases iOS 8 beta 6 to testing partners
- Sprint announces Family Share Pack data plans
- Report: 5.5” iPhone 6 to use 2915 mAh battery
- Apple to debut reversible USB Lightning cable?
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Pako — Car Chase Simulator
- FLA cites Quanta for further Apple labor problems
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- Go Design TravelCard Charger
- OtterBox Agility Tablet System for iPad Air
- SwitchEasy B’Spoke for iPad Air
- Kero Products Nomad Cable Lightning
- Juno Labs Juno Power Junojumpr
- Zagg Rugged Folio for iPad Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today