Pioneer DDJ-WeGO Compact DJ Controller
We’re big fans of Algoriddim’s djay software in all its iterations: iPad, iPhone, and of course the big Mac version. That’s why we were excited to find out that Pioneer’s most affordable DJ controller, DDJ-WeGO ($299) is now compatible with the popular app. Available with a white, black, red, green, or violet trim, the unit is attractive and brings all sorts of mixing power right to your fingertips.
DDJ-WeGo comes with a light “djay LE” version of the software for free—you can also use the full version, which is available from the Mac App Store. It has everything you’d expect from a turntable accessory, including two jog wheels and plenty of effects. The unit is USB-powered, so you don’t have to worry about toting any extra cords or chargers. And at less than four pounds, it’s easy enough to carry along with your gear.
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Report: Apple acquires mobile imaging company LinX
- Apple releases ResearchKit to medical researchers
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?