Pioneer S-MM301 Portable Speakers
Looking for something to pump out the jams when you’re away from home? Pioneer has you covered with its new S-MM301 Portable Speakers ($49). These aren’t the weak little guys you may be used to hearing squeak through your MacBook Air or MacBook’s keyboard—they’re a good option for when the speakers on your laptop just aren’t enough.
Pioneer’s packed in a few special features to make these speakers not just small—they’re just a little bigger than the average smartphone—but truly portable. They’re powered by USB, so there’s no power adapter to carry around. Instead of soft mesh covers over the speakers, metal grills keep the innards protected. And they’re built to sound pretty good too. The speakers have triple coil drivers, designed to get louder and sound better than other USB-powered speakers.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?