PKG Leather Simple Sleeve
We’ll start with the painful part first: PKG’s Leather Simple Sleeve, part of the company’s Black Crown Collection, is an expensive case—$269-$399, depending on your MacBook’s size. But after seeing them in person at the 2012 Consumer Electronics Show, we just know that some users will be willing to pay the price to own them, because the leather PKG is using is really jaw-droppingly impressive.
Available for everything from the 11” MacBook Air to the 17” MacBook Pro—the price rises with each step—the sleeves aren’t particularly creative or uniquely functional. Each has a zipper enclosure, and an extra pocket on the front that’s held shut with a snap. But they stand out due to the absolutely gorgeous leather used and the readily apparent craftsmanship, which pictures don’t do justice. Each case is built by a single worker, ensuring a product that’s truly special. They’re certainly not for everyone, but if you’ve got the cash, PKG’s sleeves might be worth considering.
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015