PNY 16GB Hook Flash Drive
Take a quick look in your drawer and you might just find more flash drives then pens—they’re super-common these days, but most of them are terribly forgettable. So if you’re going to carry one, it might as well look good and have plenty of storage space. Enter PNY’s 16GB Hook Flash Drive ($45), available at your neighborhood Apple Store.
There are two things we really like about this drive: its size, and the really cool hook that’s built in. It’s not just small, it’s tiny; just as wide as a USB port. At the back end is the sliding hook that allows you to attach the drive to your keys, bag, or whatever else you carry around with you. And since it’s metal, it can take a bit more of a beating than cheap plastic models. Given that it offers as much storage capacity as a $150 iPod nano at under a third of the price, it’s worth the investment.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?