Pop Chart Lab The Insanely Great History of Apple Print
Pop Chart Lab says it was started “to render all of human experience in chart form.” That’s why it has prints ranging from The Evolution of the Video Game Controller to The Breweries of the Original United States, and the newest one will certainly appeal to Mac fans: The Insanely Great History of Apple ($20). This 18"x24” poster is printed on 100 lb. archival recycled stock, and would make a cool addition to any Mac-centric office.
Designed to look like an OS 9 window, the poster is divided into six categories: Input & Output, All-in-One, Desktop, Tower, Laptop, and Handheld. Take a close look and you’ll notice the colors splitting them up definitely aren’t arbitrary. The chart starts in 1983, so it does have some omissions, including the Apple I and Apple II. Regardless, it’s a nice looking piece, and it’s up for preorder now; the print will begin shipping on November 21, 2011.
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Apple extends agreement with TomTom for Maps
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Apple, others urge Obama not to limit encryption
- WSJ: Apple dropped TV set plans ‘more than a year ago’
- Appeals court cuts award in Apple’s $930M win over Samsung
- Apple developing ‘Find my Watch’ for Apple Watch; new Apple TV larger in size?
- Apple acquires GPS firm Coherent Navigation
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple to drop iPhone 3G, 3GS support as of June 9th
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?