Pop Chart Lab The Insanely Great History of Apple Print
Pop Chart Lab says it was started “to render all of human experience in chart form.” That’s why it has prints ranging from The Evolution of the Video Game Controller to The Breweries of the Original United States, and the newest one will certainly appeal to Mac fans: The Insanely Great History of Apple ($20). This 18"x24” poster is printed on 100 lb. archival recycled stock, and would make a cool addition to any Mac-centric office.
Designed to look like an OS 9 window, the poster is divided into six categories: Input & Output, All-in-One, Desktop, Tower, Laptop, and Handheld. Take a close look and you’ll notice the colors splitting them up definitely aren’t arbitrary. The chart starts in 1983, so it does have some omissions, including the Apple I and Apple II. Regardless, it’s a nice looking piece, and it’s up for preorder now; the print will begin shipping on November 21, 2011.
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Apple to add 3X Retina Display support to iPhone 6?
- iPhone 6 logic board leak shows NFC, A8 chips
- Massive report reveals Apple’s PR strategies
- iWatch not shipping until 2015?
- Report: Dutch chipmaker NXP to provide iPhone 6 NFC chips
- Video Review: Parrot’s Jumping Sumo and Rolling Spider
- Apps of the Week: Hyperlapse, BioShock, Asphalt 8 1.5 + more
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today