Pop Chart Lab The Insanely Great History of Apple Print
Pop Chart Lab says it was started “to render all of human experience in chart form.” That’s why it has prints ranging from The Evolution of the Video Game Controller to The Breweries of the Original United States, and the newest one will certainly appeal to Mac fans: The Insanely Great History of Apple ($20). This 18"x24” poster is printed on 100 lb. archival recycled stock, and would make a cool addition to any Mac-centric office.
Designed to look like an OS 9 window, the poster is divided into six categories: Input & Output, All-in-One, Desktop, Tower, Laptop, and Handheld. Take a close look and you’ll notice the colors splitting them up definitely aren’t arbitrary. The chart starts in 1983, so it does have some omissions, including the Apple I and Apple II. Regardless, it’s a nice looking piece, and it’s up for preorder now; the print will begin shipping on November 21, 2011.
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- YouTube app won’t work on older Apple TVs, versions of iOS starting in May
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?