Power Support Air Jacket Clear Black for MacBook Pro
Japanese film and minimalist case maker Power Support has been a favorite of iLounge’s editors for years, even though it has radically cut back its product lineup since the iPad was released. The company’s completely clear Air Jacket shells for MacBook Air caught our attention years ago; now it’s offering Air Jacket Clear Black for MacBook Pro ($75-$80), which lets you tint the exterior of your Retina display-equipped MacBook Pro.
Only 1.2mm thick, this version of Air Jacket follows in Power Support’s longstanding tradition of precisely fitting Apple’s devices—the $75 (13”) to $80 (15”) prices aren’t cheap, but the quality is high. Top and bottom shells are included in the package, along with four rubber feet that can be inserted to reduce the MacBook’s slipperiness on a desk. All of the ports are accessible, and a completely clear version is available if the darker tint isn’t to your liking.
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Apple extends agreement with TomTom for Maps
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Apple, others urge Obama not to limit encryption
- WSJ: Apple dropped TV set plans ‘more than a year ago’
- Appeals court cuts award in Apple’s $930M win over Samsung
- Apple developing ‘Find my Watch’ for Apple Watch; new Apple TV larger in size?
- Apple acquires GPS firm Coherent Navigation
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple to drop iPhone 3G, 3GS support as of June 9th
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?