Power Support Air Jacket Clear Black for MacBook Pro
Japanese film and minimalist case maker Power Support has been a favorite of iLounge’s editors for years, even though it has radically cut back its product lineup since the iPad was released. The company’s completely clear Air Jacket shells for MacBook Air caught our attention years ago; now it’s offering Air Jacket Clear Black for MacBook Pro ($75-$80), which lets you tint the exterior of your Retina display-equipped MacBook Pro.
Only 1.2mm thick, this version of Air Jacket follows in Power Support’s longstanding tradition of precisely fitting Apple’s devices—the $75 (13”) to $80 (15”) prices aren’t cheap, but the quality is high. Top and bottom shells are included in the package, along with four rubber feet that can be inserted to reduce the MacBook’s slipperiness on a desk. All of the ports are accessible, and a completely clear version is available if the darker tint isn’t to your liking.
- Apple takes 15 percent of subscription fees for Apple TV signups
- Apple takes 15 percent of subscription fee for Apple TV signups
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Apple Watch Sport, 42mm case and black Sport band top pre-sale estimates
- Report: Apple Watch Sport comes with three band pieces, not two separate bands
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Apple vying for artist exclusives for streaming music service; family plan?
- Report: Apple has spent $38 million on Apple Watch TV ads
- Apple Watch bands also experiencing delayed shipping times
- Apple Watch models sell out quickly, shipping estimates now 4-6 weeks or later
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?