Quirky Metal Cordies
Many desktop cable organizers are designed to only hold one or two cords. Some users may be fine with this limitation, but a lot of desks—including ours—are tangled forests of cables in need of being tamed. That’s why we appreciate Quirky’s Metal Cordies ($15); it holds four or more cables and looks really nice, to boot. If you’ve been hoping for a way to keep Apple’s many Cinema Display/Thunderbolt Display cords in a handy location, you’ll find this to be particularly useful.
Metal Cordies’ inventor Stephen Stewart went with a Mac-matching silver metal and black rubber design: the base is a weighed-down rounded rectangle with five rubber grips sticking up, creating a total of four slots that can each hold multiple cables. Available online now, Metal Cordies will be available in Apple Stores on March 6, 2012.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?