Looking for a super simple sleeve for your MacBook? Something that’ll add virtually no thickness, but still keep the machine protected? RadTech has the answer for you: minimalist sleeves called RadSleevz ($25-$30). Tailored versions are available for all current model Apple notebooks—as well as classics like the iBook and PowerBook G4—in your choice of six different colors. We’re partial to the gray.
Made from an ever-so-slightly stretchy microfiber material, RadSleevz fit tightly around your Mac—truly like a soft glove. They’re ideal for sliding your MacBook into any shoulder bag you might be using, but can serve just fine on their own. On top of that, you can use them to wipe down the display of your computer, or put them under the laptop’s bottom for padding on rough surfaces. Cosmetically, they seem like no frills solutions, but some of our editors have used and really liked them; they feel better than they look, and look just fine.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards