Razer Naga Epic Gaming Mouse
If you’re planning to head into World of Warcraft’s Azeroth with a Magic Mouse, it’s probably not going to be your most successful raid. Even though Macs can handle games pretty well at this point, Apple’s input devices weren’t designed to make the most of them. Gamers interested in MMORPG will likely be better off with mice made for gaming, such as Razer’s Naga Epic Gaming Mouse ($130).
The main thing that sets this mouse apart from its peers is the collection of 17 programmable buttons, including a grid of 12 where a rightie’s thumb sits. It can be used either wirelessly or wired—it recharges in the latter mode—and comes with three different ergonomic palm rests. Naga Epic is specifically supported by games such as World of Warcraft, Warhammer Online, and City of Heroes, among others. It’s not a Multi-Touch mouse, but it offers gaming conveniences that may make it worth swapping in at times.
- Apple Maps van spotted in greater NYC metro area
- Apple announces annual Back to School promotion, excludes iOS devices
- Apple planning Touch ID Apple TV remote?
- Report: Integrated Apple Watch charging coming to third-party accessories
- Apple releases second iOS 9 public beta
- Microsoft releases email messaging app for iOS
- Apple blocks App Store reviews from users running iOS betas
- Notes from Apple’s Q3 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q3 2015: Record $49.6B revenue, 47.5M iPhones, 10.9M iPads
- Home Sharing for Music returns in iOS 9 beta 4
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?