Razer Naga Epic Gaming Mouse
If you’re planning to head into World of Warcraft’s Azeroth with a Magic Mouse, it’s probably not going to be your most successful raid. Even though Macs can handle games pretty well at this point, Apple’s input devices weren’t designed to make the most of them. Gamers interested in MMORPG will likely be better off with mice made for gaming, such as Razer’s Naga Epic Gaming Mouse ($130).
The main thing that sets this mouse apart from its peers is the collection of 17 programmable buttons, including a grid of 12 where a rightie’s thumb sits. It can be used either wirelessly or wired—it recharges in the latter mode—and comes with three different ergonomic palm rests. Naga Epic is specifically supported by games such as World of Warcraft, Warhammer Online, and City of Heroes, among others. It’s not a Multi-Touch mouse, but it offers gaming conveniences that may make it worth swapping in at times.
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- Cue: New iOS 9 beta coming next week
- iTunes 12.2 release includes support for Apple Music
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- Iovine: Human curation is key for Apple Music
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?