Razer Naga Epic Gaming Mouse
If you’re planning to head into World of Warcraft’s Azeroth with a Magic Mouse, it’s probably not going to be your most successful raid. Even though Macs can handle games pretty well at this point, Apple’s input devices weren’t designed to make the most of them. Gamers interested in MMORPG will likely be better off with mice made for gaming, such as Razer’s Naga Epic Gaming Mouse ($130).
The main thing that sets this mouse apart from its peers is the collection of 17 programmable buttons, including a grid of 12 where a rightie’s thumb sits. It can be used either wirelessly or wired—it recharges in the latter mode—and comes with three different ergonomic palm rests. Naga Epic is specifically supported by games such as World of Warcraft, Warhammer Online, and City of Heroes, among others. It’s not a Multi-Touch mouse, but it offers gaming conveniences that may make it worth swapping in at times.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?