Razer Taipan Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse
Macs may be more legitimate gaming machines than ever before, but that’s only on the inside. Apple’s peripherals still make terrible controllers for most games. If you’ve ever tried using a Magic Mouse or Magic Trackpad in a first-person shooter, for example, you know what we’re talking about. Thankfully, the big game accessory companies are offering some better options. Razer’s Taipan Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse ($80) is one such device.
This wired mouse works for both lefties and righties, thanks to its symmetrical design. There are the standard two buttons on top, plus a pair in the middle beneath the scroll wheel, and two more buttons on both sides. In our testing, we loved the clickiness of those buttons; they both feel and sound great. The mouse effortlessly glides over a desk, thanks to smooth pads on the underside. One of the cooler elements of the whole setup is Razer’s Synapse app, which allows you to adjust the settings for your mouse and stores them in the cloud so they’re ready for you on any machine.
- Apple takes 15 percent of subscription fees for Apple TV signups
- Apple takes 15 percent of subscription fee for Apple TV signups
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Apple Watch Sport, 42mm case and black Sport band top pre-sale estimates
- Report: Apple Watch Sport comes with three band pieces, not two separate bands
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Apple vying for artist exclusives for streaming music service; family plan?
- Report: Apple has spent $38 million on Apple Watch TV ads
- Apple Watch bands also experiencing delayed shipping times
- Apple Watch models sell out quickly, shipping estimates now 4-6 weeks or later
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?