Realmac Software RapidWeaver, Analog, Courier + LittleSnapper
At this point, much has been said about the passing of Steve Jobs. On top of “visionary” and “genius,” one of the phrases that’s come up most often is “thank you”—we’ve said it a few times ourselves. Realmac Software, as a way of giving something back, has decided to say thank you in its own way: it’s offering to donate the sales of its software titles to Pancreatic Cancer UK through October 7. All of the company’s apps are beautiful, and available in the Mac App Store.
Realmac Software is the developer behind four software titles. Its most famous is RapidWeaver ($80), the website building tool. Analog ($8*) is a newer app that’s kind of like Instagram on the iPhone; it allows you to add filters and borders to your pictures. Courier ($10) is a tool for uploading files to services such as Facebook, YouTube, and FTP. Finally, there’s LittleSnapper ($40). It’s a digital scrapbook for screenshots and webpages. If you were thinking about getting any of these apps, now is definitely the time to do so.
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Apple outlines limited HomeKit support for non-HomeKit accessories
- Report: Apple agrees to accept product inspections from Chinese government
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio Case for iPad Air 2
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014