Redrock Micro Nano Universal Bundle
If you’ve ever bought a stabilizing rig for your DSLR, you know the choice can be tough: if you make the wrong decision or need additional add-ons, the cost is all on you. Redrock Micro has eased some of the pressure with its Nano Universal Bundle ($1,276), which helps you grip a camera while reducing the natural shakiness introduced by quivering hands and your heartbeat. The entry cost is steep, but you get parts to build seven of the company’s popular small rigs, and enjoy a dramatic savings of close to $1,500 compared to buying each rig separately.
A lot of the savings comes from the fact that many of the individual components are used in multiple rigs. The bundle is made of of 15 pieces that combine into all of the different configurations. Designed as an entry-level set, the Nano collection perfect for everything from photojournalism to travel. You may only need one or two basic setups to get started, but chances are your needs might change. Luckily, you’ll already have everything you need at your fingertips.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?