Redrock Micro Nano Universal Bundle
If you’ve ever bought a stabilizing rig for your DSLR, you know the choice can be tough: if you make the wrong decision or need additional add-ons, the cost is all on you. Redrock Micro has eased some of the pressure with its Nano Universal Bundle ($1,276), which helps you grip a camera while reducing the natural shakiness introduced by quivering hands and your heartbeat. The entry cost is steep, but you get parts to build seven of the company’s popular small rigs, and enjoy a dramatic savings of close to $1,500 compared to buying each rig separately.
A lot of the savings comes from the fact that many of the individual components are used in multiple rigs. The bundle is made of of 15 pieces that combine into all of the different configurations. Designed as an entry-level set, the Nano collection perfect for everything from photojournalism to travel. You may only need one or two basic setups to get started, but chances are your needs might change. Luckily, you’ll already have everything you need at your fingertips.
- Report: Apple acquires mobile imaging company LinX
- Apple releases ResearchKit to medical researchers
- Apple Pay timeline in China unknown after negotiations stall
- Apple releases iOS 8.4 beta to developers, with new Music app
- Apple announces WWDC for June 8-12
- Apple takes 15 percent of subscription fees for Apple TV signups
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Apple Watch Sport, 42mm case and black Sport band top pre-sale estimates
- Report: Apple Watch Sport comes with three band pieces, not two separate bands
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?