RedVok Software WeddingLan
You’re in love. Bought the ring. Popped the question. The fun’s just beginning; now you actually have to plan the wedding. Luckily, like most things in life, your Mac can help. RedVok Software’s WeddingLan ($20) takes all of the hard work that goes into planning a wedding and makes it at least a bit easier.
Now available on the Mac App Store, this app helps you keep track of pretty much every detail leading up to the big day. Once you’ve set up your contacts list—you can import from Address Book—it’s easy to keep track of invitations, RSVPs, attendees, and the like. There are features that help monitor gifts, vendors, and events too. WeddingLan even helps you keep track of your budget, making sure it doesn’t get out of control. Speaking of budget, the app’s half off during its introductory period, a nice deal.
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?