RedVok Software WeddingLan
You’re in love. Bought the ring. Popped the question. The fun’s just beginning; now you actually have to plan the wedding. Luckily, like most things in life, your Mac can help. RedVok Software’s WeddingLan ($20) takes all of the hard work that goes into planning a wedding and makes it at least a bit easier.
Now available on the Mac App Store, this app helps you keep track of pretty much every detail leading up to the big day. Once you’ve set up your contacts list—you can import from Address Book—it’s easy to keep track of invitations, RSVPs, attendees, and the like. There are features that help monitor gifts, vendors, and events too. WeddingLan even helps you keep track of your budget, making sure it doesn’t get out of control. Speaking of budget, the app’s half off during its introductory period, a nice deal.
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?