Ridgewood Publishing Iconic: A Photographic Tribute to Apple Innovation
There’s never been a question that Apple makes beautiful products; that fact is built into the company’s DNA. Ridgewood Publishing’s new coffee table book Iconic: A Photographic Tribute to Apple Innovation ($75-$300) celebrates the history of Apple’s designs in photographs. Broken up into chapters covering desktops, portables, iDevices, prototypes, and packaging, it’s a journey through the history of the company, and its products.
Two different versions of the book will be available. The first is the standard edition, which measures 12” by 9.625”. It’s beautiful in its own right, but true diehards will likely be even more excited by the special edition. Not only does the book itself have a metal-like finish and a premium slipcase, it also comes in a custom book case that looks a lot like an Apple II computer.
- Apple wants networks to handle streaming for its web TV service
- Pandora CFO calls Apple a ‘frenemy,’ says service will be available in CarPlay
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?