Rovio Entertainment Angry Birds Star Wars
We could probably just say “Angry Birds Star Wars” and tell you everything you need to know. Rovio Entertainment’s latest game brings together two incredibly popular franchises, at the $5 cost the company has established for its games on the Mac. Thankfully it took full advantage of the license, bring more than just a new coat of paint to its tried and true game.
In this latest edition of Angry Birds, the birds are the rebels and Jedi while the pigs represent the evil Empire. You get to use Luke, Obi Wan, Chewie, and other popular characters in bird form. Each has special powers such a a lightsaber or Force push, with new features being unlocked as you play on. Gameplay is spread out over more than 80 levels and free updates are promised.
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Apple extends agreement with TomTom for Maps
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Apple, others urge Obama not to limit encryption
- WSJ: Apple dropped TV set plans ‘more than a year ago’
- Appeals court cuts award in Apple’s $930M win over Samsung
- Apple developing ‘Find my Watch’ for Apple Watch; new Apple TV larger in size?
- Apple acquires GPS firm Coherent Navigation
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple to drop iPhone 3G, 3GS support as of June 9th
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?