Rovio Mobile Angry Birds Space
Statistically speaking, there’s a better than good chance that you’ve already played Angry Birds in one of its now numerous forms. Fans of the uber-popular franchise have been excited by the news that a brand new version was on its way, and now it’s finally landed. At the same time as it debuted on a number of other platforms, Rovio Mobile has brought Angry Birds Space ($5) to the Mac App Store, and this puzzle game is very cool—ready to fill all your intergalactic pig smashing needs.
Your goal in this new game is the same as it ever was: slingshot birds at pigs who stole their eggs. This time, the action’s obviously set in space. That means gravity plays a big role here, dragging your attackers towards planets and adding a whole new spin on the game. Of course there are a few new birds with new abilities, and plenty of hidden secrets to find. The graphics have been updated a bit—we can’t help but think of Super Mario Galaxy—and the sparing, menu-only soundtrack has a sci-fi feel, too. Sixty levels are included with the download, and free updates are promised; Rovio’s always been good about getting those out and stretching the value of your purchase.
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Olloclip releases new Active Lens for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Refurbished iPad Air 2 models hit Apple Store
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?