Rovio Mobile Angry Birds Space
Statistically speaking, there’s a better than good chance that you’ve already played Angry Birds in one of its now numerous forms. Fans of the uber-popular franchise have been excited by the news that a brand new version was on its way, and now it’s finally landed. At the same time as it debuted on a number of other platforms, Rovio Mobile has brought Angry Birds Space ($5) to the Mac App Store, and this puzzle game is very cool—ready to fill all your intergalactic pig smashing needs.
Your goal in this new game is the same as it ever was: slingshot birds at pigs who stole their eggs. This time, the action’s obviously set in space. That means gravity plays a big role here, dragging your attackers towards planets and adding a whole new spin on the game. Of course there are a few new birds with new abilities, and plenty of hidden secrets to find. The graphics have been updated a bit—we can’t help but think of Super Mario Galaxy—and the sparing, menu-only soundtrack has a sci-fi feel, too. Sixty levels are included with the download, and free updates are promised; Rovio’s always been good about getting those out and stretching the value of your purchase.
- NFL Now channel comes to Apple TV
- New iPhone 6 schematic leak shows protruding camera lens
- Mercedes, Volvo delay CarPlay support until 2015
- iOS 8 beta suggests 1472x828 resolution, more icons for iPhone 6 Home Screen?
- Report: Apple releases iOS 8 beta 6 to testing partners
- Sprint announces Family Share Pack data plans
- Report: 5.5” iPhone 6 to use 2915 mAh battery
- Apple to debut reversible USB Lightning cable?
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Pako — Car Chase Simulator
- FLA cites Quanta for further Apple labor problems
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- Go Design TravelCard Charger
- OtterBox Agility Tablet System for iPad Air
- SwitchEasy B’Spoke for iPad Air
- Kero Products Nomad Cable Lightning
- Juno Labs Juno Power Junojumpr
- Zagg Rugged Folio for iPad Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today