Samsonite Aluminum Attaché
Metal boxes imply important, top-secret contents—they’re the stuff of James Bond movies, the President’s nuclear “football,” and even Apple’s classic iPhone 3G commercial. If you’re looking for an affordable way to upgrade your MacBook to secret agent status, Samsonite’s Aluminum Attaché ($300) will help you create the same aura of mystery and importance. It’s actually available on the company’s website and from Amazon for half the MSRP—a pretty reasonable deal, really.
The exterior is composed of durable aluminum, so it can take a fair amount of bumps. Inside, there’s a dedicated padded laptop compartment that’s large enough to hold even the largest MacBook Pro. In addition, there are plenty of pockets in different shapes and sizes to carry the rest of your stuff. And for those of you worried about the wrong person getting his or her hands on your machine, combination locks keep the case closed. You can self-supply the handcuffs to keep the handle attached to your wrist during missions in the field.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?