Getting ahead of the barrage of products that’ll be introduced at the International CES next week, Samsung has started to show off some of its latest inventions. Among its new gadgets is NX300 ($750), the newest version of its relatively small, mirrorless camera. In addition to updated specs, this one is packing something special: the ability to shoot stills or movies in 3-D when paired with a newly developed, separate f/1.8 45mm lens.
NX300 will ship with a 20-50mm kit lens, as well as a full copy of Adobe Lightroom. It’s packing a 20.3-megapixel sensor and the ability to reach ISO 25600, plus a 3.3-inch touchscreen on the back. The special lens uses a pair of LCD windows to achieve the 3-D effect, and early reports suggest that it works well; it’s presently unclear whether the lens will sell for $500 or $600. You’ll have your choice of black or white bodies and lenses when NX300 starts shipping in March 2013.
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015