Getting ahead of the barrage of products that’ll be introduced at the International CES next week, Samsung has started to show off some of its latest inventions. Among its new gadgets is NX300 ($750), the newest version of its relatively small, mirrorless camera. In addition to updated specs, this one is packing something special: the ability to shoot stills or movies in 3-D when paired with a newly developed, separate f/1.8 45mm lens.
NX300 will ship with a 20-50mm kit lens, as well as a full copy of Adobe Lightroom. It’s packing a 20.3-megapixel sensor and the ability to reach ISO 25600, plus a 3.3-inch touchscreen on the back. The special lens uses a pair of LCD windows to achieve the 3-D effect, and early reports suggest that it works well; it’s presently unclear whether the lens will sell for $500 or $600. You’ll have your choice of black or white bodies and lenses when NX300 starts shipping in March 2013.
- Alleged Foxconn leak reveals iPhone 6 dimensions
- Reuters: Backlight redesign disrupted iPhone 6 production
- Apps of the Week: Star Walk 2, Swing Copters, Vine 2.5 + more
- Apple releases new iTunes 12 beta
- Alleged rear shell for 5.5” iPhone 6 leaked
- Video Review: Otterbox Agility Tablet System
- NFL Now channel comes to Apple TV
- New iPhone 6 schematic leak shows protruding camera lens
- Mercedes, Volvo delay CarPlay support until 2015
- iOS 8 beta suggests 1472x828 resolution, more icons for iPhone 6 Home Screen?
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- Go Design TravelCard Charger
- OtterBox Agility Tablet System for iPad Air
- SwitchEasy B’Spoke for iPad Air
- Kero Products Nomad Cable Lightning
- Juno Labs Juno Power Junojumpr
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today