Satechi BT Wireless Smart Keyboard
Satechi has been working towards the ultimate keyboard experience for Mac users for nearly a decade. The newly-released BT Wireless Smart Keyboard ($55) is its latest attempt at a compelling multi-platform keyboard device. Designed to sync with 5 devices at a time, it’s an ultra-efficient keyboard for users with productivity in mind. Using the keyboard’s function key in addition to the 1-5 number keys, users can seamlessly switch between connected devices.
The lightweight silver metallic top and whisper-quiet keys are reminiscent of Apple’s wired Mac keyboard, though with a plastic frame. Sleek and measuring only 0.7” thick, the BT Wireless Smart Keyboard can be used up to 33 feet away from a connected device for around 21 days on a set of two AA batteries, or connect using USB to a computer. Coming standard with multimedia keys for instant media control, the BT Wireless Smart Keyboard also has a numeric keypad.
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 2 to developers
- Toyota currently has ‘no plans’ to adopt CarPlay in the US
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- iWalk Rugged Power Case for iPhone 6
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?
- How do I find and remove only downloaded tracks with iTunes Match?