Satechi BT Wireless Smart Keyboard
Satechi has been working towards the ultimate keyboard experience for Mac users for nearly a decade. The newly-released BT Wireless Smart Keyboard ($55) is its latest attempt at a compelling multi-platform keyboard device. Designed to sync with 5 devices at a time, it’s an ultra-efficient keyboard for users with productivity in mind. Using the keyboard’s function key in addition to the 1-5 number keys, users can seamlessly switch between connected devices.
The lightweight silver metallic top and whisper-quiet keys are reminiscent of Apple’s wired Mac keyboard, though with a plastic frame. Sleek and measuring only 0.7” thick, the BT Wireless Smart Keyboard can be used up to 33 feet away from a connected device for around 21 days on a set of two AA batteries, or connect using USB to a computer. Coming standard with multimedia keys for instant media control, the BT Wireless Smart Keyboard also has a numeric keypad.
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Apple extends agreement with TomTom for Maps
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Apple, others urge Obama not to limit encryption
- WSJ: Apple dropped TV set plans ‘more than a year ago’
- Appeals court cuts award in Apple’s $930M win over Samsung
- Apple developing ‘Find my Watch’ for Apple Watch; new Apple TV larger in size?
- Apple acquires GPS firm Coherent Navigation
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple to drop iPhone 3G, 3GS support as of June 9th
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?