Satechi Smart Travel Router/Travel Adapter with USB Port
There are some combinations in the technology world that are hard to see coming. Satechi’s Smart Travel Router/Travel Adapter with USB Port ($45) is one of them. That’s not to say it’s a bad idea, but packing a world outlet adapter, router, and USB charging station into one device certainly isn’t something that would pop into our heads. To travelers though, this combination may in fact make a lot of sense.
A slider on the back of the block allows you to switch between UK, Europe, and USA/Australia settings, popping out the appropriate prongs when in position. This covers more than 150 countries, but it’s worth checking out the whole list to ensure coverage. Once the prongs are out, you can plug right in to the AC power port. A Ethernet port is used to turn the device into a Wi-Fi router, repeater, access point, or client. Finally, there’s the USB port, which supports 2.1-Amp charging, suitable for iPads and iPhones.
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Olloclip releases new Active Lens for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Refurbished iPad Air 2 models hit Apple Store
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?