Seagate GoFlex Thunderbolt Adapter
We’ve been waiting for Seagate to release the GoFlex Thunderbolt Adapter ($100) for quite a while now: it was shown in June at the CEA LineShows in New York City, but the company said it would take time for the accessory to become available. Seven months later, it’s finally on Seagate’s website, so it’s time to get your Thunderboltin’ on.
The Adapter works with any of the company’s portable GoFlex drives, promising Thunderbolt speed improvements—up to 10Gb/second, says Seagate—without having to buy a whole new hard drive. It does only give you one Thunderbolt port though, which translates into no daisy chaining. Now we just have to wait patiently for the GoFlex Desk Thunderbolt Adapter to go along with the GoFlex Desk drives, a two-port accessory that’s expected to come out the second half of this year.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?