Sigg Metal Water Bottles
Drink more water. Waste fewer bottles. Look good doing it. Sounds like a plan, right? From our perspective, the best way to have it all is with a Mac-matching aluminum or stainless steel water bottle from Sigg ($15 and up, $22-$25 as shown). Ranging from a kiddie-sized 1/3 liter up to 1.5 liters per bottle and with close to 200 designs and styles, chances are high that you’ll find something you’ll like—a lot—regardless of whether it resembles or just accents your Apple gear.
Take the Wide Mouth Sport, for example. It has a convenient detachable top and just happens to match the aluminum and black plastic design of your MacBook Pro to a T. If you want to go with a different style, check out the Heritage Black, which evokes the darker screens of iMacs and the sadly discontinued black MacBook. At a full liter, this screw-top model will keep you hydrated all day, and you can clip it on to your bag when you’re out and about. All of Sigg’s bottles are free of BPA and other harmful chemicals, so you know this is a safe way to store your water.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?