Having to keep track of your finances isn’t fun, but everybody has to do it, so you might as well use tools that make the process as painless as possible. That’s why we’re looking forward to SilverWiz’s upcoming MoneyWiz ($25) in the Mac App Store. Based on—and compatible with—its iPad and iPhone versions of the app, this is no simple port. It’s a souped-up version designed to take advantage of the Mac.
Like its handheld predecessors, MoneyWiz allows users to keep track of various accounts, budgets, and bills all in an easy to use and well-designed interface. The Mac version adds several new features to the mix, including a new “expert” account view, bulk editing of entires, a very nice transaction entry mode, and more. Best of all, all three versions cloud sync so that you always know what’s up with your money. SilverWiz promises a special deal to coincide with the April launch.
- Apple wants networks to handle streaming for its web TV service
- Pandora CFO calls Apple a ‘frenemy,’ says service will be available in CarPlay
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?