SoapLane Apple Bus Soap
Apple fans generally recall the company’s storied history with the mouse: Steve Jobs loved the idea when he visited Xerox PARC in the late 1970s, and introduced it to consumers starting with the Lisa. Since then, there have been a few hits and misses, the latter notably including the puck that shipped with the original iMacs. One of the most iconic pointing devices the company released was the Desktop Bus Mouse, or ADB. Now, thanks to Etsy seller SoapLane, you can clean yourself with Apple Bus Soap ($7.50).
Yes, that’s right, it’s a mouse made from soap. This bar is designed to look just the single-button mouse, minus the cord. Of course, it smells like Macintosh apples, and Steve Jobs would have liked that it’s organic and vegan. If you’re looking for a unique gift for the Mac fan in your life—or for yourself—check this out.
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- YouTube app won’t work on older Apple TVs, versions of iOS starting in May
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?