SoapLane Apple Bus Soap
Apple fans generally recall the company’s storied history with the mouse: Steve Jobs loved the idea when he visited Xerox PARC in the late 1970s, and introduced it to consumers starting with the Lisa. Since then, there have been a few hits and misses, the latter notably including the puck that shipped with the original iMacs. One of the most iconic pointing devices the company released was the Desktop Bus Mouse, or ADB. Now, thanks to Etsy seller SoapLane, you can clean yourself with Apple Bus Soap ($7.50).
Yes, that’s right, it’s a mouse made from soap. This bar is designed to look just the single-button mouse, minus the cord. Of course, it smells like Macintosh apples, and Steve Jobs would have liked that it’s organic and vegan. If you’re looking for a unique gift for the Mac fan in your life—or for yourself—check this out.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?