Sonnet Echo 15 Thunderbolt Dock
Thunderbolt docking stations have been promised for almost as long the technology has been around, but few have actually made it to market. We’re hoping Sonnet’s Echo 15 Thunderbolt Dock ($400-$550) is a different story: it’s up for pre-order now and slated to be released this summer. Compared to other models, this one packs a huge number of ports: 14 different connection options, plus an optical drive.
Sonnet gives users the choice of either a DVD or Blu-Ray drive, with the latter coming at a $50 premium. On the front are two USB 3.0 ports, plus audio in and out. Flip Echo 15 around and you’ll find two Thunderbolt ports, FireWire 800, a Gigabit Ethernet port, another pair of USB 3.0 slots, two eSATA ports, and additional audio in and out connections. There’s also a drive bay, allowing you to install a 2.5” or 3.5” drive. Sonnet will also pre-load a 2TB hard drive inside for an additional $100.
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Report: Apple acquires mobile imaging company LinX
- Apple releases ResearchKit to medical researchers
- Apple Pay timeline in China unknown after negotiations stall
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?