Sony Action Cam
Extreme sports fans who like to snowboard, jump out of planes, or swim with sharks often enjoy having a record of their achievements. If some of those activities sound familiar or exciting, you’re definitely going to want to check out Sony’s just-announced Action Cam. Coming this September, Action Cam is a tiny wearable camcorder that actually shoots high-quality video. A regular version is going to cost $200, with a Wi-Fi equipped model going for $270.
Measuring in at only 0.96” x 1.85” x 3.23” and weighing just over three ounces with the battery, Action Cam is designed to be unnoticeable once you’ve attached it to your helmet, bike, or wherever else you want to record from. It shoots at Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 at 30fps or lower 720p (1280 x 720) resolution for slow-motion. A waterproof case will be included with the camera, and plenty of additional accessories will be available at launch.
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?