Sony Action Cam
Extreme sports fans who like to snowboard, jump out of planes, or swim with sharks often enjoy having a record of their achievements. If some of those activities sound familiar or exciting, you’re definitely going to want to check out Sony’s just-announced Action Cam. Coming this September, Action Cam is a tiny wearable camcorder that actually shoots high-quality video. A regular version is going to cost $200, with a Wi-Fi equipped model going for $270.
Measuring in at only 0.96” x 1.85” x 3.23” and weighing just over three ounces with the battery, Action Cam is designed to be unnoticeable once you’ve attached it to your helmet, bike, or wherever else you want to record from. It shoots at Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 at 30fps or lower 720p (1280 x 720) resolution for slow-motion. A waterproof case will be included with the camera, and plenty of additional accessories will be available at launch.
- Apple: Celeb photo hack ‘very targeted attack’ on accounts
- Apple investigating “iCloud” celebrity photo hack
- Elgato debuts Eve home sensor product line
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Apple to add 3X Retina Display support to iPhone 6?
- iPhone 6 logic board leak shows NFC, A8 chips
- Massive report reveals Apple’s PR strategies
- iWatch not shipping until 2015?
- Report: Dutch chipmaker NXP to provide iPhone 6 NFC chips
- Cambridge Audio Go v2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Soundfreaq Double Spot SFQ-09 Wireless Speaker
- iHome iBN6 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today