Space Inch Lost Photos
Twitter and Facebook may be the main ways we share photos now, but it wasn’t too long ago that people sent pictures back and forth primarily over email. Back then, images may never have been downloaded or added to your photo library, so they’ve all but disappeared. Space Inch wants to help you find them again with Lost Photos ($3). This straightforward Mac App Store title downloads all the pictures from your e-mail account—both to you and from you—that it can find. Sharing options are built in, too.
We ran Lost Photos on a few different accounts and found hundreds of pictures. Though many of them were junk, including promotional images from bulk emails that we otherwise ignored, there were definitely some that we were very happy to find again. Although it’s not an instantaneous process, the app is able to scan thousands of emails in just a few minutes’ time. If there’s a chance some of your memories may be missing, three bucks is a small price to pay to find them again.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards