Speck A-Line for MacBook
We reviewed Speck’s A-Line Bag for the iPad just shy of a year ago, and were really quite impressed. Known mainly for its rubber and plastic cases, Speck was able to create a really impressive fabric handbag that was also truly functional for tablet carrying. Fast forward a year later and Speck has quietly introduced a 13” version of A-Line ($70), a great choice for users with MacBooks, MacBook Pros, or MacBook Airs.
At first glance, the two versionsf A-Line are almost identical, but there are some real differences. Clearly the size is a factor—this one has a slightly larger overall footprint—but this time, Speck chose to change the materials up, too. Instead of the soft felt it used to build the 10” bag, this one is made from a vinyl-like fabric. It can be had in either black or soot colors, with the latter offering a choice of blue or purple inner linings. Sharp.
- NFL Now channel comes to Apple TV
- New iPhone 6 schematic leak shows protruding camera lens
- Mercedes, Volvo delay CarPlay support until 2015
- iOS 8 beta suggests 1472x828 resolution, more icons for iPhone 6 Home Screen?
- Report: Apple releases iOS 8 beta 6 to testing partners
- Sprint announces Family Share Pack data plans
- Report: 5.5” iPhone 6 to use 2915 mAh battery
- Apple to debut reversible USB Lightning cable?
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Pako — Car Chase Simulator
- FLA cites Quanta for further Apple labor problems
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- Go Design TravelCard Charger
- OtterBox Agility Tablet System for iPad Air
- SwitchEasy B’Spoke for iPad Air
- Kero Products Nomad Cable Lightning
- Juno Labs Juno Power Junojumpr
- Zagg Rugged Folio for iPad Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today