Stadler Form Anton Ultrasonic Humidifier
If you’ve ever spent long days in an office, then you likely know the value of a good humidifier—air conditioners and computers (even nearly silent Macs) heat up and suck moisture out of the air. Unfortunately, humidifiers tend to be large and clunky, which is why we were glad to come across Stadler Form’s Anton Ultrasonic Humidifier ($140). This 0.8 gallon humidifier mimics the clean, minimalist Apple design aesthetic—especially the white version.
Not only does Anton look great, but it’s tiny, too. The whole thing is only 5.7’’W x 11.2’’H x 7.3’’D, and weighs just four pounds. Despite its small stature, the unit is capable of humidifying a room of up to 250 square feet. In true Apple-like fashion, there are no visible controls. Instead, the buttons are located on the underside so that they’re still easily accessible, but not obtrusive in any way. An LED indicator changes color, from blue to red, to let you know the water level in the tank. To top it off, there’s a fragrance dispenser to help keep your office smelling fresh.
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?