STM Bags Compass
The folks over at STM Bags have done it again, rolling out a new canvas laptop bag designed to appeal to women. Available in extra small and small sizes—perfect for an 11” MacBook Air or 13” Air or Pro, respectively—Compass ($100) has a secret hidden inside: in addition to the full oversized purse-like bag, it includes a removable computer sleeve. This isn’t some cheap neoprene afterthought, either, but a heavy duty, well-designed sleeve that could certainly be used on its own.
Compass is pretty large, with the 13” model measuring in at 14” x 21.9” x 5.5”—enough room for all the stuff you may need to carry around on a daily basis. Undo the Velcro and zipper on the front, and you’ll find more pockets than you’ll initially know what to do with, including another zippered compartment. Inside the main cavity are dedicated spots for the sleeve, an iPad, and spots for books and the like. The only potential problem we see is that the straps are pretty short: they’re designed to fit over your shoulder, and will, but you’ll need to decide whether the bag hangs as low as you’d like, or would benefit from an padded arm strap.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?