STM Bags Compass
The folks over at STM Bags have done it again, rolling out a new canvas laptop bag designed to appeal to women. Available in extra small and small sizes—perfect for an 11” MacBook Air or 13” Air or Pro, respectively—Compass ($100) has a secret hidden inside: in addition to the full oversized purse-like bag, it includes a removable computer sleeve. This isn’t some cheap neoprene afterthought, either, but a heavy duty, well-designed sleeve that could certainly be used on its own.
Compass is pretty large, with the 13” model measuring in at 14” x 21.9” x 5.5”—enough room for all the stuff you may need to carry around on a daily basis. Undo the Velcro and zipper on the front, and you’ll find more pockets than you’ll initially know what to do with, including another zippered compartment. Inside the main cavity are dedicated spots for the sleeve, an iPad, and spots for books and the like. The only potential problem we see is that the straps are pretty short: they’re designed to fit over your shoulder, and will, but you’ll need to decide whether the bag hangs as low as you’d like, or would benefit from an padded arm strap.
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?