STM Bags Compass
The folks over at STM Bags have done it again, rolling out a new canvas laptop bag designed to appeal to women. Available in extra small and small sizes—perfect for an 11” MacBook Air or 13” Air or Pro, respectively—Compass ($100) has a secret hidden inside: in addition to the full oversized purse-like bag, it includes a removable computer sleeve. This isn’t some cheap neoprene afterthought, either, but a heavy duty, well-designed sleeve that could certainly be used on its own.
Compass is pretty large, with the 13” model measuring in at 14” x 21.9” x 5.5”—enough room for all the stuff you may need to carry around on a daily basis. Undo the Velcro and zipper on the front, and you’ll find more pockets than you’ll initially know what to do with, including another zippered compartment. Inside the main cavity are dedicated spots for the sleeve, an iPad, and spots for books and the like. The only potential problem we see is that the straps are pretty short: they’re designed to fit over your shoulder, and will, but you’ll need to decide whether the bag hangs as low as you’d like, or would benefit from an padded arm strap.
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Olloclip releases new Active Lens for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Refurbished iPad Air 2 models hit Apple Store
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?