STM Bags Hood
Summing up STM’s canvas bags in a single word is easy: awesome. Over the years, we’ve consistently found their design, construction, materials, and functionality to be superb. Clearly, the upcoming release of some new bags is reason to get excited—alongside a pilot-style bag and a messenger bag, the company will be rolling out Hood ($85) in in the middle of March.
Hood is a medium laptop bag—in STM’s parlance, that means it’s made for a 15” MacBook Pro. The laptop compartment has foam padding to protect the machine from bumps and keep it separate from everything else in the backpack. As with pretty much every bag we’re seeing these days, there’s room for an iPad, plus extra pockets for accessories, hard drives, and the like. We’re big fans of the canvas material STM uses for these bags; it’s rugged, feels nice, and ages very well.
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?