STM Bags Linear Laptop Shoulder Bag
We’ve said it before, and we’ll say it again: STM makes great bags. At least one of our editors is particularly fond of its vertically-oriented computer carriers, so we were excited to see the introduction of the Velocity line, and with it, Linear Small Laptop Shoulder Bag ($65) and Linear Medium Laptop Shoulder Bag ($70). The former fits up to a 13” MacBook, and the latter, 15” machines. You have your choice of red, black, blue, and grey for the smaller bag, or black and grey for the larger one.
As we expect from STM’s bags, there are plenty of pockets in Linear to hold the accessories you’ll need throughout the day. iPad pocket? Check. Organization pocket for pens and the like? Check. As long as you don’t need to carry text books or anything else large like that around, you’ll be good to go for the day.
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?